Thank you for purchasing one of our homes and welcome to the Silverado Family!
Silverado Homes provides a One-Year Limited Warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials.
You must submit your items on the Warranty Request Form, and send it to our Warranty Department before your warranty period expiration date. One-Year Warranty lists submitted in any other format will not be accepted. We MUST receive your completed form prior to your warranty period expiration date in order for your request to be honored. You can submit this form or mail it to the address on the form.
Our goal is that any items noted at your Walk Through are taken care of within no more than 4 weeks from your closing and that all one-year warranty items are resolved at your one-year warranty anniversary. However, any requests submitted between these periods MUST be submitted in writing using the “Request for Service Form”. You may complete and send the Request for Service Form on-line via this website, or download the form in PDF format below. To return the completed form, you may mail to:
814 S Main Street
Copperas Cove, TX 76522
ATTN: Warranty Dept.
Upon receipt of your completed Request for Service Form, we will respond to you within two business days. Should you have an emergency, please dial the emergency number at (254) 547-7979. If there is threat to human life or safety, please dial 9-1-1.
Examples of Emergency Items Include:
- Total stoppage of plumbing sewer system (Builder responsible only up to 30 days after closing)
- Water leaks that are detrimental to property or the structure of the home
- Total loss of electrical service
- Total loss of heat during winter months when temperatures are under 50 degrees
- Total loss of a/c during summer months when temperatures are over 85 degrees